$ 174.00 USD
• A reminder of the power she holds. Àjẹ́ is a Yoruba word that signifies the biological and spiritual power of the Woman that possesses myriads of potential including, but not limited to; powers of elemental, biological and artistic creation, healing, destruction, spiritual and physical development, fortification and empowerment.
• Handcrafted silver earrings based on the many organic shapes often presenting in the local environment or common motifs, themes and beliefs that were and still are significant to Nigerian culture.
• Please note that due to the handcrafted nature involved in the earring production, no two earrings will ever be identical and may have small marks or abrasions on the surface which arise before and after the earring is created.
• Made to order, please allow 10-14 working days for production not including postage time
• Lightweight 925 Sterling Silver sourced from Northern Nigeria
• Clean with a soft, lint-free cloth
• Made in Nigeria