OPERATIONS & ADMIN ASSOCIATE
Fashpa is looking for a Associate of Operations & Admin who possesses a natural enthusiasm for supporting all our back office operations with outstanding tools and processes
Fashpa is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We design, manufacture and retail fast fashion in Africa.
No position at Fashpa is about the status quo, every team member is passionate about building a company rooted in excellence. Obsessed with technology and using it to create a unique interaction between our employees, customers, and the Fashpa brand; the Operations Associate will lead all operational efforts required to achieve individual company goals in our new concept.
The essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
FINANCE / REPORTS:
Serve as the point person and oversee coordination of finance and petty cash in the office
Keep a daily variance sales sheet and update accounts
Keep a sales/ product performance that should be emailed to CEO
Keep Accurate Petty Cash records
Maintain fabric and clothing inventory and act as gatekeeper for the store
Manage inventory and fabric purchases
Participate in budget setting and sales target
Act as the key contact for tax and ensure tax receipts are banked and stored
Act as key contact for the banks and ensure all POS receipts are accurately stored
PRODUCTION & RETAIL OPERATIONS:
● Develop and maintain in-store and cross-functional processes to ensure efficient movement of product into and out of showroom while maintaining inventory accuracy.
● Support Fashpa stores with day-to-day operational tasks including ordering supplies, managing office access,
● Provide real time and weekly feedback on factory production, office admin and delivery and sales performance
● Maintain seamless and effective communication with production staff and retail associates and delivery team
● Ensure office facility maintenance necessary to run the business efficiently
● Uphold consistent inventory accuracy and controls in store and in the warehouse
● Ensure the selling floor and back of house reflects the brand and concept standards at all times
● Ensure inventory levels and product assortments meet customers needs
PEOPLE & CULTURE:
● Hire, train and manage factory staff to ensure production levels remain optimum
● Consistently provide performance feedback to ensure growth, change and results
● Understand the core values and culture of Fashpa and reflect these in all efforts
● Understand the user experience and act and work tirelessly to ensure all customers receive their orders in time.
● Work with delivery partners to ensure we get the best rates and that products are delivered in a timely manner
● Maintain extraordinary customer experience feedback and scoring on service evaluation
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
● Be super organized and pay attention to detail any relevant operations experience in a fast paced, creative service environment
● Strong organizational, logistical and analytical skills
● Familiarity with the user functionality of desktop, mobile, tablet and digital technologies
At Fashpa, we’re redefining how customers browse, discover and shop for apparel. As the first digitally native apparel company in the Africa, we design, manufacture and sell ( online + Offline) our own clothing line. We're inventing the future of retail, and our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
Have be post NYSC graduate with relevant work experience in a corporate structure is a plus
Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Can prioritize multiple projects effectively to deliver timely and impactful results for the Fitstudio
Thrive on working collaboratively with team members across the company
Are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture
Are curious and like to experiment; you’re adaptable and comfortable with change
Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
Are able to seek feedback and see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy – often over experience
Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
Fashpa is seeking sales associates who can provide the best shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our Lagos location.
What’s the opportunity?
We are Fashpa a fashion retailer in Lagos. Our vision. Beautifully Made Things. We are looking for a rare one, a Customer Experience Associate - our spin on a Sales Associate to join our team.
What’s a Customer Experience Associate, exactly?
This is fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Customer Experience Associates bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one to one fit studio experience offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail shop; what we're building you haven't seen before.
What's exciting about this opportunity?
Our shopping experience comes in a variety of forms. As a customer experience associate, you will be at the helm of in-store and online experience for our customers, from supporting customers who curiously wander into the store and those who contact us online. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Fashpa brand.
Okay, now I’m interested. Who are you looking for?
Have sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience and understand the power of generating leads
Love making people happy and want to help everyone look and feel great
Know or want to learn as much as possible about women’s fashion, fabrics, styles, fit, and more
Are self motivated and confident in your ability to network
Will serve as the front line, on-call resource for all customers via phone, email and in store
Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time deliveries, transactions and experience don't go 100% as planned
Are ready to know our catalog and technology inside and out in order to offer style advice and help customers find what products they need to fill their particular needs
Will work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the customer/Fashpa experience
Are excited to provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our product, marketing and technology teams
Have, at some point in life, worn clothes
Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and a great atmosphere that also values individuality
Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
Are excited to hear from you
A rotating schedule Monday-Friday plus weekend work